Sunday, March 1, 2015

Weekend Funtimes





I distinctly remember when I was in elementary school seeing commercials for events on TV like the Harlem Globe Trotters, monster truck rallies, and the circus. Doing stuff like that, just for fun, was just not part of my reality (although we did go to Disneyland pretty much every year, so we weren't really deprived).  But I do remember thinking, "Wow, how rich do you have to be to go to cool stuff like that?"  

Turns out, all you need is for someone to hook us up with free tickets. 

Saturday, Liz too Huelan and her friend Natalie to Disney in Ice. They even dressed up as Tinkerbell and Anna. The whole thing was a suprise for Huelan until the very last minute, and they had a blast. 

Saturday night was Ba's and Chu Ti's turn to have some douchie fun. 





Then Sunday we went to Mason's birthday party where Huelan bowled for the first time. She liked it, but not nearly as much as she like the claw game (five bucks won us a set of mini handcuffs???).  And not even close to as much as Vansen loved his cupcake. 

Every now and again, we actually kick some weekend butt, max out the fun, and make some memories. This was one of those weekends. 

Also, I'll just leave this here. She looks about 17. 




1 comment:

  1. This is all just great. I'd like to brag I recently won a Domo with only $4 (4 tries) with the claw. Yeah. I'm a grown up and I'm proud of that.

    ReplyDelete