Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Selling It



This is not typically my M.O., and Liz was surprised that it I allowed this to happen, but since Liz and Ba Noi were going to get a mani-pedi before Anh and Patty's wedding, I allowed Huelan to attempt to sell me as to why she might have earned a mani-pedi herself.

She was positively beaming during the polishing, and was dancing around for days after showing off her nails.
Gradually over the last six months, she transitioned from a dino-loving, rough-and-tumble girl into a princess watching, necklace wearing, beauty shop playing girly-girl.  That's the way it goes I guess.  She still likes the rough-housing and being tossed around, so I've got that going for me. I might as well stop pretending that I have any control over this at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment