Sunday, January 13, 2013

No Shame

 
 


We had a few people over Saturday to watch the football game and give me an excuse to smoke some meat. Vivien and Stella came straight from a friend's birthday party, goodie bag in had. Stella, being the gracious girl she is, offered Huelan some of the loot, namely a candy bracelet and some gummy treats. But me, being Ba, thought she had had enough for a while, but could have some later if you give Auntie G a hug when she gets here in about an hour. She accepts that deal and goes back to playing.
G arrives later as planned and before she could even get her coat off, Huelan sprints over to her while screaming, "Auntie G!" and gives her a huge hug. Everyone thinks it's so cute except Ba of course because I know what's going through her diabolical little noggin. After about five seconds, Huelan comes to me and says, "Auntie G is here, candy please." Well a deal is a deal I guess.
Here are some recent pics as well as some I just came across from Chuck E Cheese in December. Hard to tell what's going on in a couple, but in a few she's a teacher leading us from her music book,  flying a kite off a spool of thread in the dining room, and checking out some hummingbirds visiting the feeder that Carl gave her.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Dude. Seriously? Girls are so smart. I'm sure boys are too it's just that I have a girl and you have a girl and those three words "diabolical little noggin" have gone through my head time and time again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they totally plot. I feel good about being a step ahead of her now, but in 12yrs...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey understands so much more than I give him credit for... it's terrifying.

    ReplyDelete