Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shower 2


What you can't quite see here is that Liz is holding up an SF Giants hoodie. For a baby. I think that making a child wear Giants gear might actually be a form of child abuse. Who would want their child growing up with that kind of disappointment?
That picture was taken at the baby shower that Laurie, Sophia, and Lynn threw for Liz today at Dalancy St Cafe. From what I hear it was really fun (this was the all-female shower, so I had a 9:00 tee time at Poppy Ridge, then I went home watched football and took a nap). But I saw the pics and I think that it's really cool how people come together to celebrate a baby. This was baby shower #2 of 3, so we still have some celebrating to do.

3 comments:

  1. You're right about the Giants gear = child abuse. Caroline and I better send along a Yankees beanie, or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another shower? Man - you guys (and baby) are set! But isn't this shower # 3 out of 4, sad that I know.

    ReplyDelete