Monday, November 30, 2009

Best & Worst of the Weekend- Thanksgiving edition







Long weekend, so we had a lot of bests!
-Double Thanksgiving- #1 at Andrew and Candy's. The twins are growing quickly and pretty soon we're going to have to rent a hall for Thanksgiving. Awesome of them to have everyone over to their place! #2 at Lynn and Larry's on Friday. Great, juicy turkey with Lynn's famous stuffing. We got some good leftovers (I still have a drumstick in the fridge I am saving). Click the pic above for more pics.
-Liz's new recipe sweet potatoes & brown betty- mmmm maybe a new tradition?
-Avoided shopping almost all weekend! Found great parking when we did have to go out.
-Setting up the baby's closet- little clothes are very cute.
-After a poor start, posted a 43 on the back 9 at Franklin Canyon




And a couple of worsts
-Still working on the baby set up- there is way more to do than I thought, but we are almost there! I'll bet we are 95% there by the end of this week. This dang crib is giving me a challenge, but I think I have it solved.... Can't wait for the baby to get here- then we can finally rest!
-Bummed about not being able to get down to Stanton for Thanksgiving this year. They devoured a 22 pound turkey! But we were able to Skype in, and Mom is coming up for Xmas!

And here are some pics from the triple birthday 2 weekends ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment