Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Graffiti




Couple of pics from the BBQ at the park for Mel's birthday from a few weeks back.  She's around chalk a lot (I hate chalk), but I've never seen her draw on anything that wasn't "supposed" to have chalk on it.  In the top pic, she's writing on a tree.  She had to have me help her spell the phrase "Don't Pee."  And an arrow pointing down the tree to the ground.  I have no idea, but as you can see she gave herself a big kick out of it.

There happened to be a birthday party a few tables down from us.  Huelan was eyeing the pinata (it was a large, deluxe one, and she was impressed).  Well, I watched her creeping closer and closer to it, scoping out the kids to see who would be important enough to deserve such a remarkable pinata.  She eventually made friends, basically crashing their party, scooped up some pinata candy, and walked out with a goody bag to boot.  Not sure if I should be proud, embarrassed, or chastising.  In the end, I just let her enjoy the fruits of her charm and persistence, like any decent father who is also a career salesperson would.  Not sure that there's a better tack to take with that one... opinions?


No comments:

Post a Comment