Tuesday, October 7, 2014

R.O.C. Race







Obstacle course races are all the rave nowadays.  I see how it could be fun, but really have no interest in training for one.  The Ridiculous Obstacle Course Race was built for people like me.  But instead Roxanna signed up Liz and Vivien for the Sacramento edition.  Too bad that Liz strained her calf muscle playing volleyball the week of the race.  We still went up to Sac to spend the day and get the kids together though, which was super fun for everyone.  Especially Huelan and Stella, who got to partake in the foam party at the finish line.  Foam and blaring trance music- I'm not as fond of that as I used to be.

Some pics here

1 comment:

  1. That was a great day!! The kiddos had so much fun and there was no drama! Loved it. Also loved that I shared my first foam party experience with small children.

    ReplyDelete