Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Flyin Part 2


This pic makes it look like I'm wearing a toupe. It's a decent look I'm considering it...

So two weeks ago Huelan and I took a long weekend and flew down to SoCal for Jonathan's graduation from Cal St. Fullerton. Contrary to the stories I've heard, he said it was pretty easy to knock out in four years, no summer school or anything. We're super proud of him, and he even managed to lock down a job at Yamaha in the Motorsports division, just 5 miles from home!

Given the hot weather, even by OC standards, my mom prohibited Huelan from going to the ceremony. She heard that some kids and senior citizens fainted the day before, so we got nixed. So we took the morning and went to the beach and shared a milkshake at In-N-Out. Not a bad consolation.  

More pics from that weekend here:



1 comment: