Sunday, March 23, 2014

Patty's Home Cookin'

One of Patty's passions at home is creating and trying out new recipes and new dishes that she's never made before.  In hopes to share some of my beloved wife's creations, I'm going to try and catalog some of her delicious dishes that she's made so far.  Although I love to eat her creations, I'm just not so sure if it's a good thing....I seem to getting rounder and rounder by the mouthful.

One of my favorites, Cuban Potato balls. 
Seasoned ground beef pressed around creamy/fried mashed potatos:


 
For a celebratory dinner, Patty is making the main ingredients to one of my favorite pasta dishes, Frutti de Mare which contains Mussels in a white wine sauce and buttered Scallops as seen below:
 

 
Stay tuned for more entries, until then.  Stay salivating.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment