Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Puerto Vallarta '12

Patty and I took a well needed vacation to Mexico just recently to celebrate my birthday.  The place was beautiful and the people friendly.  We definitely got our fill with Mexican food and soaked in the sunshine.  On my 33rd birthday morning, I woke up early to wait for Patty to wake up, because I had a surprise for her.  When I noticed her stirring in bed, i leaned over and waited for her eyes to open.  Once open, I confessed my love for her and asked her hand in marriage!  Fortunately enough she said "Yes!" so that we can go ahead and enjoy our day and newly engagement together!  Patty and I have been in a relationship for nearly 6 years now, so it was, "about time" most would say.  No wedding plans yet, but there will be much research and planning needed!

Some pictures can be seen here: PV '12 pics



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that is fantastic. We are so happy for both of you. Did you get a new Rolex too, nice. Have a super weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! We are super excited!

    ReplyDelete