Thursday, May 10, 2012

Weekend to Weekend

Though this is how we usually live, this week it's especially true. We survived last weekend, though not without a few trials. My basic strategy is to keep Huelan as busy as possible with physical activities. So Saturday we went swimming, went to the huge play structure at Robert's Camp, visited the Vivarium, and made a quick Target run.

Then Sunday it was Tilden steam trains first thing in the morning, then the ZOo for a few hours with Uncle Anh. My plan backfired on Sunday evening though- I ran Huelan around so much that she passed out at 6pm. At about 7 I started to panic, wondering what was going to happen- was this a nap or was she down for the night? She woke up at around 9:30 (I'm scared at this point) and she wants to eat. After dinner, some hide & seek, and TV, she went down a little after 11:30. And me a little after that.

I slept like a dead person - best sleep in weeks - and woke up a new man Monday morning. Liz came back Monday night- we survived! Though now we're switching places, as I am on my way down to LA for the weekend for Mimi's USC graduation. Be back Sunday- good luck babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment